As a business executive, how do you find that “next gear” and operate at your highest level? Do you struggle with work/life balance? Who do you confide in about your struggles and insecurities? Do you have someone encouraging you and asking good questions that lead to your discovery of the best possible solutions?
Coaching and development of people has been a long-time passion for Richard. His variety of life experiences and training equip him well to walk along with others to encourage, guide, direct and provide feedback.
- Senior executive and 21 year President and CEO of a world class capital equipment manufacturing company
- Successfully implemented EOS/Traction and “walked the walk” for 4 years with his senior leadership team
- Developed creative marketing campaigns and established market leadership positioning while being a “little company” in his industry
- Led product development teams in more than 20 projects and holds multiple US patents
- Served on large trade association board of directors
- Navigated the sale of the business to a $2B multi-national strategic over market pricing multiples
- Recovering addict/alcoholic with 30+ years of clean time/sobriety. Mentored hundreds of men as they journey into a life of sobriety.
- Married, divorced and married again. Raised four children in a blended family
- Aided in transition of family business to second generation while maintaining a cohesive extended family
- Member of the founding team for charitable college foundation and served as President for 15 years
- Co-founded Threshold to New Life with wife, Carla, and have grown to help hundreds of people maintain their current housing in lieu of returning to homelessness
- Serve in various capacities in several ministries supporting “the least of these”
- Published author
- Licensed pastor and chaplain in the State of Minnesota
Coaching plans including sessions and rates are customized based on the needs and request of the individual.
Feel free to reach out to me to determine if I may be of assistance to you. Email me at FollowerofJC@comcast.net